Study Now, Pay Later.
- Finance any Chefs Academy course.
- Monthly repayments over 3 or 4 years.
- Parents/family can pay for your course with finance.
- Easy application via your mobile. Instant decision.
How to Apply
Simply contact us to start your loan applications. You decide how much you want to borrow and we will send you an application link to your mobile phone.
You then complete the application yourself on your phone and you will get an instant decision.
A parent/partner can take out a loan on your behalf and we can send the application link to them (of course they will be responsible for the repayments).
- Applicants must have lived in the UK for the last 8 months.
- Applicants must be 18 or over.
- Applicants must have a UK bank account.
- All loans subject to status.
- Minimum Loan Amount for 36 Month Term is £3,000.01 (no set-up or monthly fees);
- Minimum Loan Amount for 48 Month Term is £5,000.01 (no set-up or monthly fees);
36 Month Terms
- Support for Devon residents aged 18 to 27 years.
- Fixed 30% Contribution towards fees.
- Can be used in conjunction with Course Finance.
Launch your chef career today
The Ashburton Chefs Academy is committed to developing new culinary talent within our Devon region, and our Devon Bursary is designed to support and encourage aspiring chefs with the county of Devon to launch their careers.
To qualify for this bursary you must be 27 years or under, currently be a resident at either an EX, TQ, or PL (Devon) postcode and have lived in Devon for at least 1 year.
The fixed bursary contributes 30% towards the cost of courses and accommodation.
- Only Devon (UK) residents are eligible for a bursary.
- Applicants must be 27 years or under at the time of their application.
- Student must currently reside at either an EX, TQ or PL (Devon) postcode and have lived within the region at least 1 year.
- 30% contribution to any Chefs Academy course costs.
- 30% contribution to Finlake Accommodation costs.
- Can be used in conjuction with Course Finance.
- Our standard terms of booking apply.
- Course places and accommodation are subject to availability.
- There are a limited number of Devon Bursaries available on each course intake.