Travel, Study & Stay.
It's Easy at Ashburton.

We welcome many international students to the Chefs Academy. Most overseas students do not need a visa to study with us.

Check whether you need a visa here

English Language

If English is not your first language, you might need to demonstrate you meet the minimum English language requirements (to IELTS Level 5) to join Chefs Academy courses.

If you have any doubts about your level of spoken or written English, please contact us and we will be happy to help.

To study with us

Once you have been accepted onto a Chefs Academy course and paid your course deposit we will send you an acceptance letter that you can show when arriving in the UK.

Before you apply for one of our courses you should have a passport or travel document to enter the UK which should be valid for the whole of your stay.

A UK visitor visa entitles you to study at the Ashburton Chefs Academy for up to 6 months. After your course finishes with us you will be able to stay in the UK until the end of your visa.

The conditions for your visitor visa while in the UK will be:

  • You must leave the UK at the end of your visit (up to 6 months);
  • You must be able to support yourself financially during your trip (or have funding from someone else to support you);
  • You should be able pay for your return or onward journey (or have funding from someone else to pay for the journey);
  • You will not be able to take paid work whilst in the UK;


BAC Logo

We are an approved Education Provider of the British Accreditation Council.

Join Us

  • Study at a top UK culinary academy.
  • Internationally recognised qualificatons.
  • English language environment.
  • Study and travel for up to 6 months in UK.
  • Easy visa application.
  • Secure and safe accommodation option.

Find Us

We are located in the South West of England, a 3 hour train journey from London.

Stay With Us

Student Accommodation

Residential Details
Customer Service Lady Shape

Our student advisors
are here to help...