Welcome to the
Our Mission is to train the next generation of inspirational chefs to cook with skill, passion and ambition.
Our team of professional chefs design all of our courses to develop the contemporary culinary skills needed by the modern chef.
Our courses are full-time and highly practical so by the time you graduate from one of our diplomas, you will have the stamina, discipline and skill to move seamlessly into a professional kitchen.
There has never been a better time to become a chef, and if you are passionate about food we will ensure you become the best chef you can be.
About the Academy
- Established in 2011 as the vocational arm of the Ashburton Cookery School.
- Located on the edge of beautiful Dartmoor.
- Team of full-time, professional chef tutors.
- Accredited, fast-track chef qualifications.
- Quality student accommodation.
A great place to study
- Modern, purpose-built training centre.
- 3 Air-conditioned kitchens with natural light and high ceilings.
- Fully equipped kitchens with Induction and Gas.
- Easy to get to with free parking.
- Free minibus transport for residential students.
Easy to Find, But A World Away
An inspirational place
We are located in the picturesque Georgian market town of Ashburton on the edge of Dartmoor National Park, an area of outstanding natural beauty. The county of Devon is one of Europe's finest food regions and you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to food producers, farmer's markets, restaurants and some great pubs.
Taste the Difference
Local, Sustainable, Ethically Produced Ingredients.
Located on the edge of Dartmoor National Park in the heart of Devon, Ashburton is surrounded by some of the best artisan producers in Europe.
With the Moor on one side, and the sea on the other, we can source our Fish, Meat, Poultry, Dairy and Game and our seasonal fruit and veg from within a 25 mile radius of the Academy.